Because all skin was created beautiful, every skin type deserves a little rejuvenation and regeneration sometimes – especially oily, dry, and problematic types. This Cleanser contains essential vitamins (A, C, and E), your skin’s health is sure to gain balance while the collagen is being stimulated. This is the daily vitamin that you face needs!
Rosehip Seed- moiturizes, brighten, promote healing, fights acnr and promotes skin regeneration.
Seaweed Extract- helps to soothe, soften and reduce sensitivity. It helps maintains your skin's natural balance, while defending against irritation.
Glycerin- Draws moisture to the skin, and improve your skin's texture
Geranium - eleminate dead celsss, tighten the skin and promote the regenration of new skin while diminishing signs of aging. It works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-septic agent.
Morning and NightSuited for oily, Sensitive and problematic skin types
How to cleanse using the Wild Rose Antioxidant Cleanser
- Wash your face with lukewarm water while using the Wild Rose Antioxidant Cleanser to cleanse
- Use warm water instead of hot as it can be drying to the skin. Using lukewarm water will help to lift dirt out of the skin.
- Massage your face with the cleanser in a round motion, focusing most of your time on the T-zone, the jaw line and the hairline.
- Try to massage your face for at least 60 seconds to confirm you are really getting your skin clean.
- Rinse off by using lukewarm water- this is the temperature that delivers the best skin care results!
- Finish by patting your face with a towel, making sure not to rub as this can irritate the skin.